Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Friday, July 07, 2006

Still Having Fun...

What can I say, my game has hit some type of a slump but I am still having fun and that is all it's about! Here are some hands that I saw and a couple that I played:

I get pocket 7's... and I looked at the big blind so I bet the same amount as all the money of the big blind and I get two callers including the big blind!

Flop - A, 5, 10 Check all the way around

Turn - 9 Check all the way again

River - 2

I show my 7's and the big blind shows an A J. Nice hand! The other caller mucked after I showed my pocket 7's!

I get AJ on the small blind. Everyone calls a bet X2 of the big. We are playing 50-100 blinds...

Flop - A 9 3 - I bet and get raised by the pre-flop raiser... I call.

Turn - K - I bet and get called

River - 3 - I bet and get called

He shows me AQ! Oh well. Didn't place that hand at all and it cost me! I should have though. Oh well...

Pocket 9's on the big blind... a late player raises, the button calls and the small blind calls... HMMM! I go all in.

Flop - K, J, 8

Turn - 4

River - 6

I bust out... Somebody hit a K.

Good Game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home