Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My tournament play...

What can I say, I haven't been really getting lucky with the tournament scene and with the buy-in being the way that it is, I am totally feeling the pinch on my roll. It is just fortunate that my cash game kind of cusions the blow by a little. Instead of being down by a lot, I am only down by a managable downswing.

Last Satellite I played...

Pocket 2's... Short stack goes all in and I call... He shows A Q

Flop, turn, river... doesn't matter... I lost!

Pocket 3's - short stack goes all in... she shows pocket 6's...

flop, turn, river... I lost again!

Pocket 6's - I am short stack so I push... got called by KQ

Flop - k k 8

Turn - Q - just wanted to make sure that I can't win!

River - didn't see it, I got up and left before everything ended.

I swear I haven't seen so many pocket's in any game. I probably hit 1 out of 6 pockets in the span of 3 levels then I busted out. Oh well. One highlight though is I hit quad 9's.

That's about it.

Good game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home