Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Sunday afternoon game...

I have always been a weekend poker player since I work different shifts monday to friday but finding a game is another story. Aside from the saturday pagcor tourneys there really aren't any other ones around.

Finding a game sunday... I have always had a hard time finding a game that fits my schedule. You know, if you work early monday morning, it would be fun if you can play a game sunday afternoon and if you want to leave and rest after it's ok.

I want to find out if anyone would be interested in playing a NLHE tourney sundays around 1-2pm in the afternoon. I will follow the ever popular JG or Bar tour format. This is open to anyone interested especially those who are in the QC area, so please reply with your name if you are interested. This is just a survey right now and if we can get a game going that is when I will ask for more info.

More often than not it will be a 500 to 1000 peso buy in depending on how deep the pockets are of the people playing.

Let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home