Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Played my usual Sunday game.

Didn't get started till around 10pm and there were some new faces. I guess I had to shake off a couple more hands with bad rivers.

Standard pre-flop play...

4 players...

Flop - 6, 8, 2 - I bet 300

Turn - 10 - I raise 600

River - 8 = I had two pairs before the river - now the caller had trips!

Heres another one...

I have pocket K's... Raised big...

I get two callers...

Flop 8, 5, A - why does it have to be an A's! I bet and get re-raised... I think about it and call...

Turn - 6 - I check and I get someone betting into me...

River - didn't see it cause I folded... Oh well...

Sat around for another 3 hours and nothing, maybe a hand or two.

Good game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home