Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Another Game...

Looking around for a game sunday and I finally found one. I guess there really aren't a lot of people looking for an afternoon game cause the game I joined didn't start until around 9pm.

Saw familiar faces and the usual at this one place and what can I say, this was going to be an interesting night as always.

Here are a couple of hands I played...

About 6 players in with everyone just limping in...

Flop - 6, 3, j rainbow I bet and get one person going all in, I call...

I show 6 3 and he shows 6, 8

turn - 9, now I have a flush draw and two pairs...

River - 8, not my flush so I lost!

Played Kh10s with 4 players calling...

Flop - 10h, Ah, 8 - round of betting enough to make other people fold.

turn - 2h - another round of betting times 15 of the big blind!

River - 4h - somebody goes all in...

You guessed it, my luck holds up. Runner, runner flush! Don't worry, I got two major bad beats after this hand. Oh well... I guess it's a way to balance everything out.

Another hand ... (this one I wasn't in the hand)

We have 3 players...

Betting was around 500 already...

Flop - 3, 2, 8 ... two diamonds

Turn - 5d ... betting was around 1000 now from the big blind (all in), call and there was a re-raise from late position.

River - k... the middle player bets 1000 and re-raise again... then there was a lot of talking from the two remaining players... "you have a flush?", "you should call and find out"...

We get a caller and now it is show time!

The main pot... shows a straight - 6 high... the re-raiser shows a low straight and the caller... flush! 7d4d, his reason for staying... straight flush draw! Sweet pot.

One more hand where I was an observer...

Pre-flop raise - 600 and then there was an all in. Two players.

The person that went all in shows pocket rockets... and the caller - J's

Needless to say - A's won.

Same players this time around...

Raise from under the gun - X6 of the big blind... then a raise from the person who got A's this time around... Then an all in from the under the gun player.

It was the other way around - A's for the under the gun player and Q's for the re-raiser.

A's won. I guess they are even.

Good game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home