Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Saturday, July 01, 2006

ACF 1500+300 Tournament

Came in feeling good and itching to play some poker. Saw the usual ACF crowed along with some friends from other games. This is going to be a fun tournament.

I played solid poker, if I don't say so myself, for the whole part of the tournament but my performance choked around my 3rd bad beat. What can I say... that's poker!

Some awesome hands...

Raised to about 4 times of the blinds and I got a caller that goes all in. I needed to add a little to call so I do.

I show AsQs and he shows Ad5d

Flop - X, X, X

Turn - 5

river - X

The next hand...

I limp in with 10,j with about 4 callers.

Flop - 7, 8, 9 with two hearts - small blind bets 1000 and big blind calls... I raise to 3k seeing that the raiser had only about 1700 left... (he thinks about it for a long time before a call)

turn - 4 - not heart. The small blind goes all in and I call. I show my straight and he shows his two pair. 7's and 8's.

River - 8

After that I shake it off and we go to break leaving me with 1k out of my huge stack before. After the break, I played some more hands, managed to reach X8 of the blinds and then I got knocked out by pocket A's. Yup, I ran into it hard!

Good game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home