Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

3 really fast games!

Luck was on my side the first game I played because I won every pocket I had, even small pairs. What can I say, I had to keep pushing cause I was short stacked all the way.

Here are some hands I played... ok, so I was lucky some times but I got a ton of bad beats as well...

Last table I played in...

I was on the big blind... 300-600 - I had about 4000 left coming from about 4 all-ins in about 6 hands before.

Everybody folds - 4 players remaining in the tournament... I guess the small blind got tired of folding to my pushes and shows me an Ace and an 8... he thinks about it for 5 mins and he finally says call... he covered me by about 2k more...

I show my A's... yup... bullets... I won... lucky!

The next couple of hands just blew me away...

3 players remaining... i limp in with A,9 and the big blind goes all in - I call quickly cause I know I was ahead pre-flop...

Flop - 9, Q, 7 -

Turn - J, giving him a straight and me a nut flush draw...

River - A... two pair for me... straight for him.

After a couple of hands, I get pocket K's on the big blind...

The dealer folds and the small blind (chip lead) goes all in... I call...

He shows pocket 10's and I show K's.

He calls for a 10... flop...

10, 8, 5

Turn, he calls for another ten to make sure... turn...

10

River...

blank... I didn't even stay for the river.

Good game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home