Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Monday, July 03, 2006

S-700+100 Game...

The seats went fast! What can I say, I was there waiting for about an hour when all of a sudden a rush of players came in and before I knew it the 30 slots have been filled.

I guess the bad beats have been all used up (at least for this weekend) and it was time for me to give one out! No worries, I still busted out in the 3 level with top pair.

I had about 1200 left out of a 5000 starting stack after a beating from a full house and a couple of hands I wanted to play but not hitting anything. I look at my cards and I saw A,9 so i push from under the gun and I got two callers.

I put my head down because I didn't want to see the flop and I could hear one of the players betting 1200 (X4 of the blinds) after the flop... he doesn't get a caller and I hear, "ok, lets see your cards", I show my A9 and he shows me his pocket 8's!

The flop was - 9,9,8 (he had his full house already)

Turn - rag

river - A. (My higher full house!)

Then he asks me, "how does it feel to hit the river?"... I say, "good!"

Good game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home