Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Made it to the final table!

Whoa... MADE IT!

Ok, I made final table cause there was only one table! Hey, I showed up late. I had to take care of something back in the apt. Anyhow, usual faces. Pays to 3.

This was probably one of the fastest games I have ever played. Here are a couple of hands that I saw... talk about playing bad!

About 7 players remaining with 100-200 blinds. I raise with two faces times 3 getting just one caller.

The flop is 3, 7, 4 - the caller goes all in for about 2400.

I think for about 2 minutes and I decide to call and he shows me a 3 5 suited. 78% to 22%... I am so behind!

The turn is a face card... my face card! Lucky!

The river is a blank - what can I say, a total bad beat.

You got to get lucky sometimes. You go and play enough hands, you are bound to get lucky... "My Personal philosophy".

Good game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home