Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Went out 8th in an SNG, 1st hand!

Ok, so it happened to me... I didn't go in with A's but we actually saw the flop...

I was holding Q3 off on the big blind and I saw a flop...

Q, 5, 2 - two diamonds... One player pushes and another calls... I think about it and I call...

Showdown... 9's for the initial all in and a flush draw for the caller and me with top pair.

I was about 56% to win, The pair 9's were 7% and the flush draw as a 30%.

Would you have done the same?

Good game.

2 Comments:

Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

hmm nope I'd fold that and let the two suckers bust each other out...

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand... no need to risk your whole tournament so early.

ariel

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home