Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Friday, September 15, 2006

Updates...

Ok, no new updates except... the more I play, the lower my stats go because the investment and ROI kind of beat each other up. LOL

I will show more data at the end of the month. Here is a hand that I played and the thought I had behind it.

I get AQ pre flop. I get one caller and its my action. I raise it obscenely! I figured that he would just fold and I am happy with the blinds. He calls...

Flop - 5, 4, 4 - he checks --- i think to myself... ok- he has low pockets or Ax and below... I push...

Sure enough - he called with pocket 3's. Ouch... but wait

Turn - A

river - 7

LOL.

Here's another one...

I am about to be blinded out - I push and I get one caller.

I have 8-4 off and he has A's!

I type in good game and was about to close the window when...

Flop - 8, 4, 3!

Turn - X

River - X

Now for a hand that was well played.

I had KsQs. I raised the standard pre-flop raise.

one caller

Flop - Ah,As,9s - he checks - i bet minimum... he thinks about it for some time and calls

Turn - 7d - he checks again, i bet the pot and he thinks about it again and calls.

River - Qs - he checks, I bet and he thinks about it and re-raises me... What do you do?

Me, I push! He shows me an A9.

I bust out two hands later, bubble!

Good game.

2 Comments:

Blogger GameFrog said...

Mag MTT ka na!! Hehehe

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played one!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home