Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Multi Tabling...

Wow, what can I say. This is harder than it seems. I seem to have a hard time focusing on a game and I found that focusing on one game is better. I know most of you will have your own way to stay focus but if you can share them, I will greatly appreciate it.

Anyhow, made an Esfandiari move earlier heads up. Limped in A's and the other guy pushed all in! Nice one.

I noticed that the games in the 10+1 vs the 5+.50 are totally different. Did you all notice that too? I have a tendency of making it in the money more with the 5+.50. For some reason the 10+1 games keep getting me blinded out almost. Any suggestions on how I can money more with the 10+1?

Good game.

7 Comments:

Blogger 11Finger said...

Hey Ariel, where do you play ? And what's ur handle ?

8:14 AM  
Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:14 AM  
Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

hmmm... I strongly believe the play at the 5's and at the 11's are the same. :)

Try to get around 100+sngs under your belt to get a good feel at it, I hope you're not playing at pacific...? :(

Just don't underestimate your opponents stupidity! :P

11:14 AM  
Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

oh yeah for multi-tabling, it takes a little getting used to, when you get comfortable playing one (when you feel bored playing one table just keep adding more table). Like texting for the first time? Or typing a word doc for the first time the next thing you know you won't look at the keypad or the keyboard. :)

11:17 AM  
Blogger GameFrog said...

For me its actually easier to play the higher stakes. You get blinded out because you're not aggressive enough. Aggression is the name of the game against good players. Against bad players they will just go all-in......

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PokerStar... Janari13

Ariel

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice. For the 5's and the 10's. I found that the games lasted longer and I am finding that the people are more focused. That is the difference I saw.

Ariel

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home