Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Not in the RED!

I have played about 100 tournaments and a couple hours in a ring game and I ended up loosing more. I decide I need to revitalize my roll so I play a 10+1 mtt (27 players) and guess what. I did good. I dont remember most of the hands but I kept a chip lead all throughout and this is the result, #1 baby!

I will try more to see if it will pay off in the long run. It was nice because i needed it and also because it took only about 1.75 hrs.

Good game.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, m not areyes in UB. I stopped playing there already.

Ariel

2:15 AM  
Blogger GameFrog said...

Ahem ahem... may royalties ako ah..... 10%!!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you when you get back gamefrog!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home