Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Played a quick 6+.5 game... My standing...






This is what I have so far. As you can see I am consistent with multi table... consistently out of the money! LOL

Out of 38 games... Multi - % monied = 26.67%... Single - 47.83%

ROI - 24.46%- hope i am calculating it right... (money made/all tournament entry fees joined)

I was going to get ready for work and I said, what the heck. I have 2 hours, why not play... well before I knew it I was down to 255 at pokerstars with still 6 players to go! Blinds were 100-200 and I was the big blind! Long story short... 30 mins later I win it! From behind baby! Totally luck! Ha, ha!

The advice of gamefrog, MNLGrind and the other players out there saying that blind steals and smart play (selective aggression) is the key to being consistent in being in the money is so true. Read their blogs on how to improve your game. It works.

If you have advice. Do let me know.

Good Game.

4 Comments:

Blogger GameFrog said...

Ei may royalty kami sa mga wins mo ah! 10%!

hehehe good job bro

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... inuman na yan!

Still early in the works but a good start non the less.

Ariel

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will post updates probably once a month.

Ariel

7:41 AM  
Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

keep playing and keep posting bro :)

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home