Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Roller Coaster Ride!

I looked at my ROI graph and I have not seen a more roller coaster like graph than that one. I will have stints of 8-10 losses for a really steep drop and then a couple of wins to try to bring it up then a ton of other losses. I don't know what I am lacking. I have been playing since Sept. 9 on my pokerstars account and I can't even see any profit. Oh well. At least I am having fun in the comfort of the apt.

Oh, for those of you that have a chart in excel for your ROI or any type of tracker. Please let me know where to get one. The home made one I have is ok but I don't know if it is right.

Now for some hands...

Early in a game and I get K's... two people pushed all in pre-flop and of course I can't let it go...

AcQc and AsJs...

Flop - 5s, 7s, 3d

Turn - 10s

River - ... I couldn't see cause I was too busy walking away from the computer... lol

Good game.

2 Comments:

Blogger nickg said...

bro...get pokertracker...its free for 10K hands then $50.00 it's the bomb

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Nick.

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home