Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Missed a game...

I was invited to a friendly deep stack game but I was not able to go cause of work. I did however got a chance to stop by and say hi. Full table with lots of personality!

One hand I saw was with JG opening with a raise having 3 callers.

Flop all spades - 9, 10, 5 = checked all around

Turn - 9 - JG bets getting just one caller

River - 9 - JG stares the other player down and says... hmmmm then pushes.

He gets called - showdown - Caller - full house tens JG - Quad 9's! Nicely played! The funny thing about that was it could have been stopped on the get go... I sat in an empty seat cause the player was not there and he had AQ spades... JG raised... i would have re-raised. Flop... turn... river... maybe it would not have reaced that.

Since I wasn't able to play, I decide to play online after work instead and I went through about 4 SNG's with no money... must have used up all my luck playing another game! Ha, Ha... I decide to play a higher buy in SNG (you know... to catch all the losses!) and I was able to take that one down. Whoo hoo! At least I am not in the red for today!

Overall... still truckin'!

Good game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home