Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Monday, August 14, 2006

Value of AK...

This reminds me of the old days when the 6k tournament was a "big" tournament... what is the value of your AK?

I was in a tournament... 1st level and I see AK. One raiser raised to 500 on a 50-100 blinds so I call and then another raiser to 2000! I still call thinking that I can see the flop...

Flop - 2 4 7... One player goes all in... I call thinking the pot was good enough leaving me with about 200

Turn - 4

River - blank...

I am out! I know... should have folded... should have... could have... lesson learned...

Good game.

2 Comments:

Blogger GameFrog said...

Hehehe AK is the best hand in Hold Em. Simply because they are infinitely easier to fold then AA or KK.

6:17 PM  
Blogger AReyes said...

that is correct gamefrog... It will finally stick after mondays bad call! Ha, ha!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home