Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Some hands I didn't play!

Alright here are some interesting hands that I didn't play during a cash game...

I had A, 4 - one pre flop raiser to about X 6 or the big blind.

Flop - A, 4, 8

Turn - J - one player goes all in.

Showdown - One player had A, 9 and another player had A, Q

River - Q

Here's another one...

Under the gun raises to X6 of the big blind and the player next to him raises to X12. (when the X6 raise was placed I saw that he wanted to bet more but he only grabbed X6, I figured I should call the X6 but not the X12)

I fold pocket 2's. No other callers and the UTG guy goes all in for about X3 of the max buy in and the raiser calls fast!

Showdown - UTG shows A's and the caller shows Q's

Flop - 2,2,8!

Turn - blank

River - blank

The guy who called the all in just lost a big pot before this hand because the UTG guy called with a 7, 4 and I think he raised because he wanted to win what he lost back.

Here's another one, I get 9, 2 - Everyone limps in but I didn't call.

Flop - 9, 9, J - One player raised X6 of the big blind and gets 2 callers

Turn - 9 - One player goes all in and nobody called.

Finally - A hand that I played

I get 6,4 with 5 players calling the X5 of the big blind

Flop - J, 5, 3 - One player bets X5 of the blind and I figured I push out of turn for about X6 of the pot... I get two callers with another all in on top of my all in! What can I say, I didn't expect that!

Showdown - I show my hand and the player to my left showed two pairs, J 3 and the one that pushed after me shows AJ.

Turn - 8

River - 5

Good game!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home