Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Played two live sng's!

Makati game!

I was able to take one down and lost another sng 2nd out cause of a bad bluff! Ha ha!

You all decide... was this a bad bluff or what? Please comment... I think I did good... I read mid pair but what about my bet?

I had 10j and I call a raise from a really aggressive player... I call the raise of 150, blinds are 20-40.

flop - 9, Q, 6 - the raiser bets 200 and I flat call

Turn - 3 - he bets 150, I call

River - 5 - no flush... he checks and i bet 500... he thinks about it for a long time and calls... what did I do wrong? he shows A, 9... i muck!

Good game... the other game took some time but I won... won a little on top of what I lost above... ha ha!

4 Comments:

Blogger jonpokertour said...

yo ariel, hehe... I think I was there when you tried to pull that off.

IMO, i think it was a good move. The problem with bluffs is that it works evrytime but once. hehehe. It was just a good call by your opponent. He was more of a loose player than aggressive i think. That's why he called your bluff.

good game. :)

8:03 PM  
Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

I don't know man... coz I don't bluff LOL!!! :)

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jon... yup... the one time I bluff I get called! LOL... Mark - yup, I know you don't bluff. You just bet!

Ariel

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, any bluff that gets called is bad! LOL

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home