Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Monday, October 16, 2006

Big ups to Bryan!

What can I say about Bryan... WPT Phils. Champ!

Congratulations and I can't wait to see the show!

Laying down big hands... 11Finger had a post on some hands that he played and it got me thinking. What are the hands that should be laid down and what hands should be kept? I know a lot of the decision there will be dependent on your read of the other players hand and how your stack is looking. What if you don't have the information and somebody just put your tournament life on the line... What would you fold and what would you go down with?

AK, overpair, Top pair good kicker, Trips, Straight, fullhouse, flush... draw... bluff... I have gotten these hands before and I couldn't lay them down. LOL!

Good Game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home