Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Monday, October 16, 2006

9 player SNG with one rebuy...

I played a rebuy tourney sunday and it was fun. Friends were there and we had about 2 rebuys on the second hand! WOW... it was a deepstack tournament too. What can I say... it happens.

I was able to take that one down so that was cool. Big ups to Miguel for making it in the money again! He knows he has a leak in his game and he is fixing to get it plugged! I told him it's cause he is playing too tight shorthanded. Hope it helps his game out. I also told him to talk to Mark. Ha ha!

Here are some interesting hands:

1st hand... blinds- 10-20 stacks... 3000...

All in- all in!

Trip Jacks on the turn vs a straight on the turn!

2nd hand - All in-All in! Blinds 10-20, stacks -3000

Fullhouse A's over 9's vs a bluff!

The all ins were made on the turn for the 1st hand and on the river for the second hand, the dominated hand pushed.

I didn't have to rebuy.

Good game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home