Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Update so far this week...

Poker has been good to me this week. I would have stints of 3-5 losses but when all and all is completed for that particular day I would end up close to even, maybe $1 up. Like I said, poker is still fun therefore I am happy to break even.

The really good thing was this Monday when I won the Servitech tourney. Whoo hoo! Ran into a couple of walls like when I had pocket tens and I raise middle position and I get re-raised by the player right after me... hmmm... I think and I call... the flop was all under 8!... I check and he goes all in... I call and he shows his K's! Ouch... donkey call! Ha, ha! I was down to about 1300 or so... Had to play super tight...

Another wall was when I had A's and the other guy had a full house on the river! Wow...

Got lucky when I got tripled up with a king high flush though and after that... the cards just kept coming... A's... mid pockets... flush... trips... AK, AQ holding up... etc.

Even I couldn't mess up the good cards I was getting! LOL

Good game.

1 Comments:

Blogger webild said...

Hello,
CONGRATS! Im glad you won after I passed off whatever's left of my luck to you before leaving busting out my 99 vs KQ. I did not wished the KQ guy winning...and TY for mentioning the sharkscope.com site though I knew about it before.

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home