Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Married to a wonderful wife

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Thanks Maverick, Brian and everyone!

A couple of friends and I needed a poker table, chips and a place to play poker since some of us are new with poker. Ok, since I'm not so new I called a friend to ask if it would be possible to give my friends the "real" feel of poker by playing where they usually have a game but as a private game for beginners. And you know what, Mav and Brian didn't mind!

Played an unlimited 50 peso re-buy until the 5th level to make sure that the beginners have fun. And a fun time they did have!

Here are some hands that I had!

4 limpers and I get pocket 3's. I go all in. Starting stack = 5000. I pushed with 4300. I get 2 callers.

One person had 75 suited and another 84 off.

Flop - 5 9 10... I am now in trouble...

Turn - 10

River - 9

Yes, the 8 kicker played! She had both of us covered. "RE-BUY"

Then I pushed with 73 off. Re-buy!

Finally, I pushed on the bubble with K3 getting called by AQ. Game over for me!

The winner of the night, 2 girls that didn't want to play and had to be convinced, Rina (2nd) and Li (1st) and Hans.

All in all we had a blast. Thanks again Mav! Till next time!

Good Game

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

if you wana earn money from your blog click hereor copy paste the link below http://freeads4u.co.nr

10:14 PM  
Blogger Barbiemanila said...

Wow sounds like you had a blast! A blast from the past of 50 peso buy ins!

What a great way to introduce new players to the game.

No intimidation, no huge losses, just all around fun.

Cheers,

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home